At Antrica, we understand the importance of a professional, qualified and expert approach. For 15 years, our team of UK specialists have worked with system integrators & organisations from all over the world find the perfect video encoder or decoder solution.
As we celebrate a momentous milestone, we are delighted to share a condensed version of this with you.
• 1998 – Les Litwin, Managing Director of Antrica forms the European representative company for Equator Technologies. As EU1, we become the first dedicated distributors of Equator’s codec chips in Europe.
• 2004 – Five years later, we started trading independently as Zilica Ltd, before merging with EU1. Our new distribution business supplies H264 chips in Europe. The product boasts the lowest power consumption in the industry, as well as enabling mobile products to capture, play and share videos with three times the processing power of competing devices.
• 2006 – Antrica launches independently! Our first product is the ANT-2100, a composite video to VGA converter, which allows LCD monitors to act as the video monitor.
• 2007 – We launch our first new line of encoders, as well as the Composite to IP H264 Encoder ANT-3300 SD Encoder. It becomes one of our early flagship products.
• 2011 – To meet the ever-increasing requirements of our clients, Antrica launches our first HD encoders.
• 2014 – We launch one of our most prestigious and ambitious partnerships, working alongside the UK Police to implement various Antrica products in UK Police stations. Our global presence expands by appointing a specific USA distributor.
• 2016 – Antrica releases the first dedicated universal decoder dedicated for SpotBox4K, ANT-37000. It can decode up to 16 ONVIF, RTSP or HTTP cameras at the same time and offers both HDMI and 4K output, depending on the input.
• 2017 – Some of our most integrated HD Encoders are certified as ONVIF. This classification marks them out as being one of the best on the market for output quality, ONVIF conformity, and reliability. Our first dedicated Australian distributor is selected.
• 2018 – Our 15th anniversary is marked by record sales, revenue and a highest ever balance sheet. Five new products are added to the range, including our universal testing tool ANT-TEST6000D, and ANT-7000, our RAPID264 30m/s ultra-low latency KVM HD 1920X1080P60 video encoder and decoder pair. Development on a new decoder begins.
Over our proud history, we have specialised in supplying markets worldwide with the latest in video over IP technology. Antrica has become an industry leading manufacturer and supplier of hardware video encoders and decoders due to their product’s reliability, integration, compatibility and performance, a reputation they have held for over fifteen years.
We are the only specialist supplier & manufacturer in this area of the market and have the largest range of encoders and decoders in the world. All our products come with a comprehensive warranty, and are well known in the industry for their performance and quality.
Speak to one of our helpful experts now on +44 (0)1628 626098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.