- HDMI Connection to Monitor/TV
- ONVIF Compatible H.264 & H.265 4K HD Video Decoder
- Up to 4K, UHD, 8MP 3840 x 2160 single decode over 1.4v HDMI
- Multiple stream decode – Up to 16 simultaneously (resolutions vary depending on # decoded)
- Network Connection using IP LAN ethernet connection
- Low Cost, Easy To Use Product
- NO PC or VMS Required
- Up to 16 URL’s, MPEG-TS & RTSP Streams Supported
- Powered via 12V with US UK EU and China/Australia power adapter units in box
- IR remote control supplied for switching of views
- Mounting kit supplied and IR extender cable
- Full SDK available or web based programming upgrade
ANT-37000 SpotBox4K Multiviewer 1,4,9,16 views- 4K UHD HDMI Display decoder for ONVIF H.264 & H.265
- 4K, 3840 x 2160, 8MP, UHD, HD or SD Decode + Display
- ONVIF H.264 & H.265 Decoder with 1,4,9 & 16 tile display
- HDMI Output, 4K over v1.4 HDMI or 720/1080P
- Decodes up to 16 ONVIF / RTSP /HTTP cameras at the same time
- Auto switching of views in all display modes IR remote control supplied
ANT-37000 SpotBox4K 4K UHD HDMI Input ONVIF H.264 & H.265 4K Video Decoder, capable of up to a maximum output and decode resolution of 3840 x 2160 for a single stream, and up to 16 URL streams decode in resolutions from 480P ,720P to 1920 x 1080 P60 using an IP LAN ethernet connection.
A single view can decode 3840×2160 P30 or 1920x1080P60 and these can be automatically switched for up to 32 cameras.
Available viewing modes of full screen , quad view 9 view and 16 view on either a 4K or 1080P monitor. In 4K display mode all cameras are displayed in their native resolution, no scaling.
ONVIF auto discovery of cameras or manual entry of RTSP URLs makes this box very easy to program as it finds all ONVIF cameras on a network. The box can also automatically select the best ONVIF profile for a particular view. This ensures you get best possible clarity in each view.
Control of views and selection of an individual camera is done via the IR remote control or this can be programmed as a sequence.
Auto reboot into a specific view is available and fail safe reboot after power cut. No OS to manage or keyboard and mouse or licence per camera..all included.
The SpotBox4K is both a H.264 & H.265 video decoder and is designed as a low cost, PC-Less way to view and display Ip camera streams in Ultra high resolution onto a 4K/1080p screen or monitor.
Multiple streaming formats are supported such as Up to 32 URL’s, MPEG-TS, ONVIF & RTSP Streams Supported.
The decoder is powered via 12V D/C power converter supplied with multi country connectors.
A full SDK is available for control of multiple boxes and a web interface for setup and firmware upgrades.Firmware is being updated constantly to give more features and capabilities to the Spotbox4k. Firmware upgrades are free and no decode licenses apply.
Viewing / Display Modes
1. Full Screen Mode – up to 4K resolution. In this mode 1 camera will display in full screen mode, you can then programme up to 32 cameras which will cycle through one after another. One the cameras have been cycled through the view will return to the beginning.
E.g: A>B>C>D>A>B>C>D….and so on (example showing 4 cameras programmed)
2. Quad Screen Mode – display 4 x 1080P60 streams on a 4K monitor. You can programme up to 32 cameras to display and view them in quad mode (4 cameras on screen) – after this it can be programmed to switch to another quad screen of cameras (a different set of 4 cameras on screen).
E.g: A B E F
C D G H ……and so on (example showing 8 cameras programmed)
3. 9 Camera Display Mode – Display 9 x cameras on a monitor (resolution scaled to monitor used). You can programme up to 32 cameras to display and view them in 9 camera display mode (3×3) – after this it can be programmed to switch to another view of 9 cameras (a different set of 9 cameras on screen).
E.g: A B C J K L
D E F > M N O
G H I P Q R ……and so on (example showing 18 cameras programmed)
4. 16 Camera Display Mode – Display 16 x cameras on a monitor (resolution scaled to monitor used). You can programme up to 32 cameras to display and view them in 16 camera display mode (4×4) – after this it can be programmed to switch to another view of 9 cameras (a different set of 9 cameras on screen).
E.g: A B C D Q R S T
E F G H > U V W X
I J K L Y Z 1 2
M N O P 3 4 5 6 ……and so on (example showing 32 cameras programmed)
|System||Standards||ONVIF Discovery, RTSP,HTTP, MPEG-TS|
|System||Latency||>150mS (system dependant)|
|Video||Compression||H.264 or H.265|
|Video||Profile||Baseline & High|
|Video||Frame Rate||1-60 fps single screen or 1-30FPS multi view|
|Video||Bit Rate||32k-10 mbps|
|Video||Bit Rate Control||CBR, VBR|
|Video||Min Resolution||352 x 240|
|Video||Max Resolution||3840 x 2160 P30|
|Video||Number of Streams||4×4 (16) @480P 3×3 (9) @720P 2×2 (4) @1080P or 1 x1 3840 x 2160 P30 Single Mode P60 for other resolutions in full screen|
|Video||Outputs||1 x HDMI 1.3 (DVI)|
|Video||Output Combinations||HDMI 1.3 Output|
|Video||On Screen Display||English|
|Network||Interface||10-100 Ethernet RJ45|
|Network||Protocols||IPv4, TCP, UDP, DHCP,HTTP,RTSP,DNS, NTP|
|Power||Adapter input volts||AC 110-240v|
|Power||Adapter Output Voltage||12v DC|
|Temperature||Operating Range||0 + 50C|
|Physical||Dimensions||116 x 116 x 30mm|
|General||Certifications||CE , FCC, RoHS|
|General||Reset||Web or IR Remote|
|Control & Set Up||Set Up||Web Interface API Document|
|Control||IR Remote Control|
|In the Box||Contents||Decoder , 12v Power Supply & Lead , HDMI, IR Extender. Bracket available seperateley.|
|Power Cable/adapter||1 of either UK/US/EU/China/Aus|
A few of the applications are:
- Connect to a monitor as an easy / simple add on to an existing security set up – for additional viewing desks etc
- Use in place of NVR / DVR / VMS as a way of viewing cameras, and utilising edge recording on the IP cameras.
- In residential properties the box can be connected to existing TV as additional source / input to view residential / business ip security cameras.
This product is not limited to the markets and applications.